We’ve enriched our suite of metrics with the ability to monitor and govern all change requests submitted and approved/denied to your catalog resources via the UI.
With suggest changes metrics, you can monitor the following:
- All approvals/denials to any ‘suggest change’ request submitted to your catalog resources.
- All pending ‘suggest change’ requests (neither approved nor denied)
- An activity receipt on all catalog resources (highlighting the number of edits, deletes, creations, views, and changes submitted on any resource).
PRO TIP: Query these tables in our built in query workbench for powerful insights, such as filtering by a specific type of resource, the responder or requestor, or by a particular date range. This short video highlights some key use cases:
This enhancement to our metrics suite allows governance teams to quickly find a list of all change submissions which haven’t been acted upon, or monitor the changes to your catalog resources made via the UI.
- Events - Catalog Resources Approved Or Denied Suggestions - By Day
- Events - Catalog Resources Pending Suggestions - By Day
- Events - Catalog Resources Pages Activity - By Day
View complete documentation here: Docs Portal